Tuesday, May 23, 2006



Journal Entry:
Updated Artwork from the first mural I painted at my mothers house, she wanted it to match her wallpaper border. I painted a total of two murals at her house and she has moved again. She got a divorce from my step father that she left my father for and my grandmother is now living with her. Grams broke her arm during a bad fall in the house that she was not accustomed to. She moved from California after Gramps died. Their new place is beautiful and mom designed it the way she wished from scratch. She likes the colors that are found in the neighborhoods of New England. She has another mural in mind for me to paint only this time it is a Greek/Athens/OldWorld type of look with dome archways, columns and landscape. I will post it when I am finished since my husband is working out of state I can find more time to drive over there and stay the week to get it done.

2 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Hi, Renee - please check in with Carly by email. Flower Power was supposed to be in two weeks. We haven't even announced it yet! Now we'll probably need to reshedule...!

Welome back, though!

Karen

www.Timelesspainting.net said...

oh my!!! Thanks!