Saturday, May 13, 2006

********************************************************
Drove out of state to get our Yorkie. Last night was our first night with the puppy. She is three months old tomorrow. Was born on Valentines Day. Reminds me when I was driving thru a neighborhood and saw in the road a squirrel running towards the curb so I stopped. Looked twice and it was a Yorkie from I don't know where but I got out of the car and found her, returned her to her rightful owner knowing that someone would surely miss the dog because she was freshly bathed with the scent of lilacs and vanilla. Or something like that. I thought to myself I could have kept the dog but didn't and now we have one who is the sweetest laphound I could ask for. Majority vote to name her Daisy. It was unanimous, I giggled for those who know me. We tossed up names such as Raven, Tootsie, Twix, Ruby, Diva, Baby, Bling Bling, Priscilla, Fancy Face, you name it! But Daisy May was our final decision. So welcome to the family Daisy May.

2 comments:

Delcano said...

Good peeping in on you. been too long.

Spencer

www.Timelesspainting.net said...

hi Spencer!!!
Welcome Back! Good to read ya! Hope all is well in your world!
Thanks for stopping by...are you still doing your poetry? I would imagine so! Need to stop by your blog sometime and a few others.
Take care