Monday, June 12, 2006

A Little Flower Power with the Finished Zen Garden~



Journal Entry: A commissioned canvas piece for a local customer in town who wanted me to paint her daughters. It was a thrill for me and I am very thankful to have some one relish into my artworks. I titled the piece Sisters using surrealism in acrylic. The same group of people have asked for me to write a sports blog for the group of cheerleaders I am representing and have posted on an AOL blog. They are soon discovering that they can only leave messages if they are AOL'ers but it is open to the public yet private for their safety.
*Top Two photos show the painting Zen Garden that is finally finished for sale at $500.00. It is acrylic on a 14x14 square canvas and the results are nicely done in fresh detail with the spray of flowers, dragonfly, butterfly, and lizard.

No comments: